Sunday, September 14, 2014

Upcoming Korean Dramas

I got the itch to write something but I couldn't think of anything to write. My mind did what it normally does in these situations and distracted itself with various Kpop news articles, interviews, and videos until I got curious about what dramas will be coming out soon. That curiosity has led to this blog where I will write about what I have found. It looks like we haves some interesting shows coming soon, folks!

Naeildo Cantabile 


Naeildo Cantabile or Cantabile Tomorrow (I've seen multiple titles) is based off of the Japanese manga Nodame Cantabile by Tomoko Ninomiya which has also been adapted into an anime and movie. Possibly more but I have not seen the anime or movie or even heavily researched the manga although I might catch the anime now. It will begin airing on October 13th on KBS2. 

The series is set in a music college and follows the eccentric Seol Nae Il who falls for the perfectionist Cha Yoo Jin after they form a group with other musicians to play beautiful music. It looks like a romantic comedy with plenty of conflict between the two leads who will undoubtedly bump heads. 

Joo Won will be playing Cha Yoo Jin and Shim Eun Kyung will play Seol Nae Il. They will be joined by a great supporting cast consisting of Park Bo Gum, Ko Gyung Pyo, and Baek Yoon Sik. I always look forward to Joo Won's performances and I'm excited to see what the other cast members will bring to the table as well. 

A little month to go until the series premiere! Will anyone else be tuning in? What are some dramas you're looking forward to? I really enjoy music so I'm excited about this one. I also love a little romance even if romantic comedies can be predictable.  Go ahead and recommend a drama you're looking forward to and let's start a discussion!



No comments:

Post a Comment