Friday, September 12, 2014

Kpop Challenge Days 1-10

I was going to keep this on Tumblr but I changed my mind. I feel the need to share with more people so here you gooooooooo!

image
Since I’m late to the game I will do all ten today. So let’s do this! I think it will be difficult for me because I have a really hard time picking biases. Okay. Let’s go!
1-Bias blonde T.O.P
image
2-Bias in red I like the face T.O.P is making. Hee hee
image
3-2nd favorite member of 2nd favorite group J-hope from BTS! I love his smile.
image
4-Favorite soloist Jung Joon Young He has an awesome voice
image
5-Favorite rookie group Akdong Musician
image
6-Bias photoshoot


7-Favorite actor Gong Yoo

image
8-Favorite actress Gong Hyo Jin
image
9-Bias selca
image
10-Most underrated artist Royal Pirates

image

No comments:

Post a Comment