Monday, September 22, 2014

Hot Lee Min Ki


I think we should all take a moment to appreciate the hotness that is Lee Min Ki. He is fulfilling his military service right now and I, for one, am going to miss him. I hope he has more successful projects when he comes back!

Now for the hotness. Shall we see Lee Min Ki blonde? I think so!


In a suit? Yes, please!


Sexy Lee Min Ki! Roar!




For the last still photo lets look at cute Lee Min Ki. Well, if you can after the two pictures above.


That was supposed to be the last one but I'm doing another for good measure. Seriously. Look at his lips!



He also has a nice singing voice and he uses those lips for kissing at the end of this video. If you wanna skip to that I don't think anyone will be mad.



Since I began with a gif I will end with one. 


Who are your favorite Korean actors that are on military duty or leaving soon? Do you have a thing for Lee Min Ki too? How could you not? Hee hee




No comments:

Post a Comment