Monday, September 15, 2014

Kpop Challenge Day 15


Day 15-Favorite maknae(s)

I'm going to be honest here. This may be a little difficult for me. I will do my best. Okay. Here we go!

Zelo from B.A.P! He is so stinkin' adorable and very talented. Like, scary good and he is so young that he'll just improve. I think he'll bring awesome stuff to the table in the future!


I'm also posting this picture because it is funny. 


Jungkook from BTS! I don't know as much about him as the other members but he is very talented as well. 


Now, B1A4 has become a recent favorite so I still don't know a lot about them but I appreciate their music. For that reason I decided to feature Gongchan. I don't know a lot about Gongchan so if you all want to help me out so I don't have to research myself I wouldn't object.


All of the groups begin with "b" again! I think I have a thing for "b's". Who are your favorite maknaes?





No comments:

Post a Comment