Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fated to Love You *Spoilers*

 

I just finished watching Fated To Love You last night. I really enjoyed it. I thought that it was far better than the Taiwanese version although I did miss some elements from the Taiwanese version such as the expansion of the relationship between the sister and assistant. Their initial meeting was too funny in the Taiwanese version. The sparks are flyin’!


I enjoyed the way characters’ traits in the Korean version better. Lee Gun’s trademark laugh and grabiness (Yeah I made up a word. Wanna fight?) got me every time. I also liked that Kim Mi-young was eventually able to stand up for herself to the point that Lee Gun had to hold her back when she was scolding Manager Tak and Dragon for messing up the first night of their honeymoon.

I would definitely watch this drama again and recommend it to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment