Wednesday, September 17, 2014

No Min Woo: I'm Sorry

I did it to Gong Yoo and made quite the nice apology letter as seen here. Now it is time for me to apologize to No Min Woo. How could I forget this face?


And those...arms?


He really does have nice arms. His voice! He sings so well! This song is simple but it highlights his voice well.


I'm telling you, I get blinded by all of these other guys and then I forget you and I regret it. Will you forgive me? Let's be friends forevers. Okay?


To stay in your good graces I'll definitely be watching The Greatest Marriage later this month and recapping it. We're really good now right?


Yay! Who else will be watching The Greatest Marriage? I'm really looking forward to it and I'm not just saying that to suck up to No Min Woo.






No comments:

Post a Comment