Monday, October 13, 2014

Yumday Monday: Lee Dong Wook

I don't know where to begin. I'm looking for good pictures of Lee Dong Wook but my eyes just go straight to his lips. Then they start glazing over and I can't think clearly. Sorry if these aren't the best pictures but you know that Lee Dong Wook's lips will look awesome!





I don't have to say anything right? Like, it is obvious why Lee Dong Wook was chosen for Yumday Monday. Just look at him!

You know what? I have had a hard time thinking of a recipe that goes with Lee Dong Wook so I thought to myself let's do an alcoholic beverage! Yes self. Alcohol is always good. I went back and forth trying to think of a drink that goes with Lee Dong Wook or one of his characters and finally thought of a rum and coke. It is a strong, sweet beverage just like his character in Blade Man. It will hit you by surprise if you have too many as well!



What you will need:

10 oz. glass
3oz. Coca-Cola
1.5 oz. Rum
Lime Wedge Optional

What to do:

Pack your glass with ice then build your drink! 




No comments:

Post a Comment