Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Topless Tuesday/Whatever Wednesday: Son Ho Jun

I'm combining Tuesday and Wednesday because this is my blog and I do what I want. I've been watching Answer Me 1994 thanks to the suggestions of new friends and I get mesmerized by Son Ho Jun's eyes when he shows up on my screen so we're going to talk about him. Oh and guess what! He is actually my age! Yay! I don't feel as perverted now! I seriously thought he was going to be another youngin' because he looks like he is in his early twenties.

 Topless Tuesday portion will not be plentiful today but I will do my best.


Sorry ya'll. Now we're just going to look at pictures I like of him. I'm so nice.





Those eyes though. They're nice.

Yay, MV from his Tachyon days!



So go appreciate Son Ho Jun more, okay! I told you to do it so you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment