Friday, October 3, 2014

Fighting Friday


It's almost the weekend, ya'll! Friday can be the hardest day of the week, though, because you have to go through the torture of school and/or work before you can enjoy your weekend and the day tends to drag. So, to cheer ya'll up we're going to have Fighting Friday! Let the silliness begin!


Big Byung's Stress Come On! I listen to this song and watch the video more than I should but it cheers me up! The boys are funny in the video and the lyrics are too. You should check it out if you're having a hard day.

How about some of my favorite Kdrama memes? You could still use a smile right?






Finally, one of my favorite goofy pictures of one of my Kdrama biases and one of my Kpop biases.



What do you do to cheer yourself up and get through a hard day?






No comments:

Post a Comment