Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Whatever Wednesday: Mindless Thoughts

I haven't been around so my mind is empty. I have no ideas on what to post. I should have kept up with my blog! Let's see. What have I been up to? I just finished watching A Gentleman's Dignity for the second time. Why is Jang Dong Gun so good looking?


I really had a thing for Kim Min Jong's eyes this time around too.


Lee Jong Hyun and Kim Woo Bin are always nice to look at too.


Speaking of Lee Jong Hyun, I was so happy with all of the CNBLUE references because I actually knew the songs. Do you like CNBLUE? It was funny when Seo Yi Soo was drunk and singing Intuition.

That is how the song is supposed to sound Seo Yi Soo.

Did anyone else get annoyed with how dense Seo Yi Soo is? I always get annoyed when the characters are too dense. A little denseness I can understand but too much is just ugh. Stop it. 

I think I needed more Kim Dong Hyub and Seo Yi Soo interactions though. Maybe I just need to see Kim Woo Bin get his girl. Rejection sucks.


Quit getting rejected, Kim Woo Bin!


Sigh. I've never seen Kim Woo Bin get his girl. 


That will satisfy me for now. I think I need to watch the MV that still is from though. I haven't seen it. 



Really Kim Woo Bin? Really? You are frustrating me with this not getting a girl nonsense.

Why do I have trouble getting into female singers? I only like a select few. Is anyone else like that? 

15& contains two of the only female singers I enjoy. This song gets in my head a lot. 

I think I've babbled enough. What have you been thinking about lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment