Friday, October 31, 2014

Fighting Friday: Halloween

Disclaimer: So this has nothing to do with Kdramas or Korean music of any kind but I'm listening to Khiphop right now! M.I.B's Dirty Sexy Money has been in my head all day.

Something has been bothering me for about a week now. I want a freakin' Baby Ruth but I haven't gotten one yet! Baby Ruth. BABY RUTH! Baby Ruth, Baby Ruth, Baby Ruth! Seriously. The craving is strong.

Why haven't I gotten a Baby Ruth? Good question! My husband and I don't have jobs right now and we're living with his mom and step dad. They are Judgy McJudgersons. Big time. If we spend money, no matter how little it is, that they deem unnecessary we get judged. It is unpleasant.

So how will I get my Baby Ruth? Well, it is Halloween and I have four kids. We are going trick or treating tonight and one of these kids best get me a Baby Ruth or we won't stop trick or treating until they do, dang it! I will have my Baby Ruth and it will be free. Perfect right? If I could fulfill my Coke craving my night would be complete.

I feel like Sloth from the Goonies. Last minute costume?




No comments:

Post a Comment