Friday, October 3, 2014

Boarding House No. 24: Episode 2 Review


I'm enjoying Boarding House No. 24 so far. I think that it is funny and the characters are cute so far. I get where the gold-digger is coming from even if I think she shouldn't be going after rich guys. I'm glad we got to know the characters a little bit more. The glutinous eater is adorable and I ship her with Lee Jae Won, especially after seeing the preview for the next episode. I'm not really going to have a lot to say until I get to know the characters more but right now I'd say it's worth a watch if you're in the mood for some lighthearted fun. 

We do get some truth at the end of the episode as seen in the pictures above. I can't tell you how many times I've thought the same thing.  

What do you think of Boarding House No. 24?

No comments:

Post a Comment